The cast of Godzilla, currently in the middle of filming the monster movie, stopped by EW’s Comic-Con suite over the weekend to talk with Sara Vilkomerson about their roles in the 2014 film. Director Gareth Edwards, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston also talked about their the enthusiasm of the Comic-con fans, and Cranston revealed his post-Breaking Bad plans. Check out the interview below.
Posted July 22 2013 — 11:53 AM EDT
- John Oliver: 'It's hard to overstate' Jon Stewart's influence on my career
- Watch Drake and LeBron James (almost) play kickball
- Simon Kinberg defends 'Fantastic 4': 'It’s not a disaster'
- Fall Out Boy, The Black Keys, and more are coming to 'Rock Band 4'
- EWwy Awards 2015: Sam Heughan, Andrew Lincoln face off
- Selena Gomez plays the villain in 'Bad Blood' behind-the-scenes clip
- Exclusive first look at Joan Collins' return to E!'s 'The Royals'