The cast of Godzilla, currently in the middle of filming the monster movie, stopped by EW’s Comic-Con suite over the weekend to talk with Sara Vilkomerson about their roles in the 2014 film. Director Gareth Edwards, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston also talked about their the enthusiasm of the Comic-con fans, and Cranston revealed his post-Breaking Bad plans. Check out the interview below.
Posted July 22 2013 — 11:53 AM EDT
- First look: Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Edward Snowden
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- Kelly Clarkson announces 'Piece by Piece' summer tour
- Hear Ariana Grande on Cashmere Cat's breathy 'Adore'
- Jon Stewart gives Seth Rollins the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt--on WWE Raw
- Watch the first gameplay trailer for Harmonix's 'Amplitude'
- Kelly Clarkson + Jimmy Fallon in 11-duet medley