The cast of Godzilla, currently in the middle of filming the monster movie, stopped by EW’s Comic-Con suite over the weekend to talk with Sara Vilkomerson about their roles in the 2014 film. Director Gareth Edwards, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston also talked about their the enthusiasm of the Comic-con fans, and Cranston revealed his post-Breaking Bad plans. Check out the interview below.
Posted July 22 2013 — 11:53 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'