The cast of Godzilla, currently in the middle of filming the monster movie, stopped by EW’s Comic-Con suite over the weekend to talk with Sara Vilkomerson about their roles in the 2014 film. Director Gareth Edwards, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston also talked about their the enthusiasm of the Comic-con fans, and Cranston revealed his post-Breaking Bad plans. Check out the interview below.
Posted July 22 2013 — 11:53 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy