The cast of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland took a sojourn from Wonderland to the dreamland of Comic-Con over the weekend, dropping by EW’s digital studio for a chat with Sandra Gonzalez. The ABC show, premiering this fall, is a spin-off of Once Upon A Time, but this one takes place through the eyes of Alice, of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland fame. Cast members Sophie Lowe, Michael Socha, Peter Gadiot, Emma Rigby, and Naveen Andrews talked about those fantastical costumes, who can throw a punch, bringing fairytales to life, and more. Check out the interview below.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Ciara debuts seductive new single 'Dance Like We're Making Love'
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'