The cast of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland took a sojourn from Wonderland to the dreamland of Comic-Con over the weekend, dropping by EW’s digital studio for a chat with Sandra Gonzalez. The ABC show, premiering this fall, is a spin-off of Once Upon A Time, but this one takes place through the eyes of Alice, of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland fame. Cast members Sophie Lowe, Michael Socha, Peter Gadiot, Emma Rigby, and Naveen Andrews talked about those fantastical costumes, who can throw a punch, bringing fairytales to life, and more. Check out the interview below.
Posted July 22 2013 — 12:02 PM EDT
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's about Emma and more
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies