The cast of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland took a sojourn from Wonderland to the dreamland of Comic-Con over the weekend, dropping by EW’s digital studio for a chat with Sandra Gonzalez. The ABC show, premiering this fall, is a spin-off of Once Upon A Time, but this one takes place through the eyes of Alice, of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland fame. Cast members Sophie Lowe, Michael Socha, Peter Gadiot, Emma Rigby, and Naveen Andrews talked about those fantastical costumes, who can throw a punch, bringing fairytales to life, and more. Check out the interview below.
Posted July 22 2013 — 12:02 PM EDT
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year