Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik married his girlfriend of roughly eight years, Melina Gallo, Friday night in Malibu, People reports. Rzeznik revealed their wedding song was Adele’s version of the Bob Dylan-penned “Make You Feel My Love,” and that the couple hopes to start a family. This is the second marriage for Rzeznik.
Posted July 27 2013 — 10:42 AM EDT
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- Marvel reveals Amadeus Cho as 'Totally Awesome Hulk'
- This is what it was like when Andrew Garfield worked at Starbucks
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!