Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik married his girlfriend of roughly eight years, Melina Gallo, Friday night in Malibu, People reports. Rzeznik revealed their wedding song was Adele’s version of the Bob Dylan-penned “Make You Feel My Love,” and that the couple hopes to start a family. This is the second marriage for Rzeznik.
Posted July 27 2013 — 10:42 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel