Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik married his girlfriend of roughly eight years, Melina Gallo, Friday night in Malibu, People reports. Rzeznik revealed their wedding song was Adele’s version of the Bob Dylan-penned “Make You Feel My Love,” and that the couple hopes to start a family. This is the second marriage for Rzeznik.
Posted July 27 2013 — 10:42 AM EDT
- Maisie Williams phones into radio interview with Kit Harington
- See the 'Fast 8' gang goof around during their first day on set
- The 5 best romantic tearjerkers of all time
- EW's Season Finale Awards: Vote for your favorite moments
- What to Watch This Weekend: Fill your long weekend with 'Bloodline'
- Meet Ethan Slater, the boy who would be SpongeBob
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Arrow,' 'UnREAL,' 'Blacklist' and more
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers