Wow. Am I right, rose lovers? Just wow. There’s really no way for me to discuss what just went down in Antigua without revealing some major spoilers, so I’ll just ask, did any of you see that coming? I sure didn’t. While of course there is still a chance that Des’ journey isn’t “over,” as she put it, and that some miracle occurs in part 2 of the finale that allows her to have a happily ever after, but… even if that did happen, it seems like all of the air has been sucked out of the romance balloon for our Bachelorette. I will admit, as someone who does read the “spoiler” sites, it was actually pretty nice to be surprised by this show – it hasn’t happened in a long time. Kudos, Team Bachelorette, for whatever voodoo you did to keep tonight’s events under wraps. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog), and in the meantime let me know your thoughts on what just happened. Are you shocked, mad, sad, elated, giddy – or all of the above? What will happen next week? And this season suddenly just got a whole lot more interesting, didn’t it?
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening
- Anne Hathaway to star in Jenny Mollen’s 'Live Fast Die Hot'
- Rick Perry's 'Dancing With the Stars' run to help veterans
- Coldplay honor Gene Wilder with 'Pure Imagination' cover
- Jaden Smith: 'Willow and I were much, much cooler before'