Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Lucy Lawless says the magic of 'Salem' is nothing like 'Harry Potter'
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show': Aasif Mandvi backs Trevor Noah
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt vs. critics of Trevor Noah jokes
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single