Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted August 2 2013 — 11:23 AM EDT
- 'The Flash' reveals Jesse Quick's new powers
- 'Elementary' star Lucy Liu on Watson's new mission
- Ava DuVernay talks prison doc ‘13th' at NYFF
- Snoop Dogg paints a pooch for Martha Stewart
- 'Archer' creator says the FX comedy will end after season 10
- Aaron Paul Met Eddie Vedder and Gave It a Perfect 'Ten'
- WATCH: 'Who's the Boss?' star Alyssa Milano on 'mortifying' bra episode