Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted August 2 2013 — 11:23 AM EDT
- 'Scream' bosses on tragic first death and what's next
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers