Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted August 2 2013 — 11:23 AM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!