Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted August 2 2013 — 11:23 AM EDT
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes, her leading ladies, and more
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?