Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted August 2 2013 — 11:23 AM EDT
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect