Last night, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Robin Thicke dropped by for a G-rated performance of ”Blurred Lines.” Instead of gazelle-like-lilting models for props, Fallon’s got house band The Roots providing a fun honky-tonk-sounding, end-of-the-week-happy-jam – sounds courtesy of a plethora of rainbow-colored kindergarten instruments. I dare you not to bop your head to this cute cover. C’mon, there’s a banana shaker!
Posted August 2 2013 — 11:23 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!