Author Guinn has an affinity for iconic criminals, having previously penned a 2009 biography of Bonnie and Clyde. In this hefty tome, Manson, he details the life of Charles Manson, whose masterminding of the 1969 Tate/LaBianca murders remains one of America’s most infamous crimes. If the result is low on flair, Guinn gets high marks for diligence, with interviewees who include Manson’s sister Nancy and prosecutor and Helter Skelter writer Vincent Bugliosi. Manson wouldn’t cooperate with the project, but Guinn does such a thorough job reminding us of his monstrousness, that actually seems like a blessing. B
MansonAuthor Guinn has an affinity for iconic criminals, having previously penned a 2009 biography of Bonnie and Clyde. In this hefty tome, MansonMansonBiographyJeff GuinnAuthor Guinn has an affinity for iconic criminals, having previously penned a 2009 biography of Bonnie and Clyde. In this hefty tome, Manson2013-08-02Simon & Schuster
KILLER INSTINCT Author Jeff Guinn tells the chilling tale of Charles Manson's murders.
Genre: Biography; Author: Jeff Guinn; Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Posted August 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!