Unlike the logo, there’s people in it. Unlike the billboard, it’s not pure black. ABC has released the official key art for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, which includes some familiar imagery against a rather apocalyptic-looking sky. It also has a rather odd tagline – not the rather spot-on “Not All Heroes Are Super” line the show’s been using. But rather simply: “A New TV Series.” Guess to make it clear this isn’t a movie. Check it out below, and see our quickie chat with writer-director Joss Whedon earlier today where he clarified exactly how involved he’s going to be in the show.
Posted August 5 2013 — 1:25 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC