Unlike the logo, there’s people in it. Unlike the billboard, it’s not pure black. ABC has released the official key art for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, which includes some familiar imagery against a rather apocalyptic-looking sky. It also has a rather odd tagline – not the rather spot-on “Not All Heroes Are Super” line the show’s been using. But rather simply: “A New TV Series.” Guess to make it clear this isn’t a movie. Check it out below, and see our quickie chat with writer-director Joss Whedon earlier today where he clarified exactly how involved he’s going to be in the show.
Posted August 5 2013 — 1:25 AM EDT
- Bryan Cranston performs dramatic reading of 'Shout Out to My Ex'
- Stephen Colbert scolds Run the Jewels for suggestive new Halloween song
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Owen and Amelia?
- Shannen Doherty opens up about cancer in emotional 'Chelsea' interview
- Halloween ComicFest 2016: Here are all the free comics you can get
- Joel McHale on 'The Great Indoors': 'We are equal opportunity offenders'