Unlike the logo, there’s people in it. Unlike the billboard, it’s not pure black. ABC has released the official key art for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, which includes some familiar imagery against a rather apocalyptic-looking sky. It also has a rather odd tagline – not the rather spot-on “Not All Heroes Are Super” line the show’s been using. But rather simply: “A New TV Series.” Guess to make it clear this isn’t a movie. Check it out below, and see our quickie chat with writer-director Joss Whedon earlier today where he clarified exactly how involved he’s going to be in the show.
Posted August 5 2013 — 1:25 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday