Behold Lindsay Lohan fans, the television event of the summer is soon to arrive. After leaving rehab, guest-hosting on Chelsea Lately, starring in a new flick (love it or hate it, it’s getting a ton of buzz), and working with Oprah, it seems like La Lohan is ready for her comeback. Tune in on August 18 on OWN to see an interview with one of the Mean Girls and the Queen Bee of television, Oprah Winfrey. Can’t wait until then? Just check out the first promo below. Dramatic music! Profound stares! Looks like this will be a not-to-be-missed event.
Posted August 5 2013 — 9:40 AM EDT
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party