You guys, that just happened. I’m still all misty and swoony over that ending – yes, spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched The Bachelorette finale and After the Final Rose – and here we were all thinking it was going to be a major downer. I know what some of you are thinking: Rebound! Contractual obligations! Other producer-driven deception and chicanery! But I don’t buy it. And not because I’m a romantic – trust me, I am the most cynical person you’ll ever meet. It should be pretty clear to anyone with eyes can see that Desiree and [name redacted for spoiler reasons] are clearly far more compatible than Desiree and Brooks ever were. Agree, disagree, or agree to disagree, rose lovers? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette finale recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive Bachelorette blog), and in the meantime post your thoughts on tonight’s epic finale extravaganza below.
- Usher announces new album, 'Hard II Love'
- 'The Girl on the Train': The terrifying scene that's not in the book
- 'The Art of Jock' is an in-depth look at a unique comic artist
- VMAs 2016: Who will win?
- Carly Rae Jepsen teases new album after releasing 'E·MO·TION Side B'
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Jason Momoa now has his own Guinness beer
- When are the VMAs? And other burning questions answered!