You guys, that just happened. I’m still all misty and swoony over that ending – yes, spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched The Bachelorette finale and After the Final Rose – and here we were all thinking it was going to be a major downer. I know what some of you are thinking: Rebound! Contractual obligations! Other producer-driven deception and chicanery! But I don’t buy it. And not because I’m a romantic – trust me, I am the most cynical person you’ll ever meet. It should be pretty clear to anyone with eyes can see that Desiree and [name redacted for spoiler reasons] are clearly far more compatible than Desiree and Brooks ever were. Agree, disagree, or agree to disagree, rose lovers? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette finale recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive Bachelorette blog), and in the meantime post your thoughts on tonight’s epic finale extravaganza below.
- How to pretend you've read 'Infinite Jest'
- Elders react to 'Batman v Superman' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner talks comic villain Negan in season 6
- 'American Ultra' teaser: Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart fight the government
- Ice-T lends his voice to 'Dora the Explorer,' 'The Smurfs' and 'Care Bears'
- Let's rank the 'Mission: Impossible' movies
- Guess which celebrities wrote these children's books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!