You guys, that just happened. I’m still all misty and swoony over that ending – yes, spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched The Bachelorette finale and After the Final Rose – and here we were all thinking it was going to be a major downer. I know what some of you are thinking: Rebound! Contractual obligations! Other producer-driven deception and chicanery! But I don’t buy it. And not because I’m a romantic – trust me, I am the most cynical person you’ll ever meet. It should be pretty clear to anyone with eyes can see that Desiree and [name redacted for spoiler reasons] are clearly far more compatible than Desiree and Brooks ever were. Agree, disagree, or agree to disagree, rose lovers? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette finale recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive Bachelorette blog), and in the meantime post your thoughts on tonight’s epic finale extravaganza below.
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'