Kirstie Alley is up to no good – well, at least her new character is. In Lifetime’s new original movie Baby Sellers, Alley stars as Carla Huxley, the owner of a U.S. adoption agency. She helps bring families together, but as you can imagine by the title, something isn’t quite right: Huxley actually fronts an infant-trafficking ring. The flick airs Saturday, August 17, at 8 p.m. on Lifetime. If you can’t wait until then, just check out our exclusive clip below:
Posted August 8 2013 — 4:56 PM EDT
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, blasts new documentary as a 'slur upon her'
- Brian K. Vaughan to write issue of 'The Walking Dead'
- Obama invites The Black Keys to play at the White House
- Box office preview: 'Magic Mike XXL' faces off against 'Terminator Genisys'
- Melissa Benoist talks goals for 'Supergirl': 'not a trite or a shallow depiction'
- Trevor Noah was in an inconvenient place when he got the Daily Show news
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie