Kirstie Alley is up to no good – well, at least her new character is. In Lifetime’s new original movie Baby Sellers, Alley stars as Carla Huxley, the owner of a U.S. adoption agency. She helps bring families together, but as you can imagine by the title, something isn’t quite right: Huxley actually fronts an infant-trafficking ring. The flick airs Saturday, August 17, at 8 p.m. on Lifetime. If you can’t wait until then, just check out our exclusive clip below:
Posted August 8 2013 — 4:56 PM EDT
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie