Kirstie Alley is up to no good – well, at least her new character is. In Lifetime’s new original movie Baby Sellers, Alley stars as Carla Huxley, the owner of a U.S. adoption agency. She helps bring families together, but as you can imagine by the title, something isn’t quite right: Huxley actually fronts an infant-trafficking ring. The flick airs Saturday, August 17, at 8 p.m. on Lifetime. If you can’t wait until then, just check out our exclusive clip below:
Posted August 8 2013 — 4:56 PM EDT
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!