Kirstie Alley is up to no good – well, at least her new character is. In Lifetime’s new original movie Baby Sellers, Alley stars as Carla Huxley, the owner of a U.S. adoption agency. She helps bring families together, but as you can imagine by the title, something isn’t quite right: Huxley actually fronts an infant-trafficking ring. The flick airs Saturday, August 17, at 8 p.m. on Lifetime. If you can’t wait until then, just check out our exclusive clip below:
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!