Kirstie Alley is up to no good – well, at least her new character is. In Lifetime’s new original movie Baby Sellers, Alley stars as Carla Huxley, the owner of a U.S. adoption agency. She helps bring families together, but as you can imagine by the title, something isn’t quite right: Huxley actually fronts an infant-trafficking ring. The flick airs Saturday, August 17, at 8 p.m. on Lifetime. If you can’t wait until then, just check out our exclusive clip below:
Posted August 8 2013 — 4:56 PM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations