What Not to Wear begins its 10th and final season Friday (10 p.m. ET on TLC), and Stacy London and Clinton Kelly have their work cut out for them as they take on three friends, one of whom believes it’s good to dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman because “it worked out for her.” Watch a clip below and think about how much you’re going to miss that mirrored room, Stacy’s facial reactions, and Clinton’s barbs (“This looks like a couple of honeydews being squeezed into a condom”).
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!