What Not to Wear begins its 10th and final season Friday (10 p.m. ET on TLC), and Stacy London and Clinton Kelly have their work cut out for them as they take on three friends, one of whom believes it’s good to dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman because “it worked out for her.” Watch a clip below and think about how much you’re going to miss that mirrored room, Stacy’s facial reactions, and Clinton’s barbs (“This looks like a couple of honeydews being squeezed into a condom”).
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says 'Heaven Sent' is 'creepiest' episode yet
- Re-live brilliant Bonnaroo moments from Mumford & Sons, D'Angelo, and more in Thanksgiving video
- Which Frankenstein would you date?
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 5, 'The New Normal'
- Laurie Metcalf talks Misery villain: 'I'm golden to go as violent as I want'
- Erykah Badu announces release date for new phone-themed mixtape
- The Olsen twins are officially not in 'Fuller House'
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year