What Not to Wear begins its 10th and final season Friday (10 p.m. ET on TLC), and Stacy London and Clinton Kelly have their work cut out for them as they take on three friends, one of whom believes it’s good to dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman because “it worked out for her.” Watch a clip below and think about how much you’re going to miss that mirrored room, Stacy’s facial reactions, and Clinton’s barbs (“This looks like a couple of honeydews being squeezed into a condom”).
- Melissa McCarthy, 50 Cent, more audition for Han Solo role on 'Conan'
- Donald Trump defends Roger Ailes' against accusers
- Joe Perry performs for first time since hospitalization
- WATCH: 'Black Panther' director on representation in superhero movies
- WATCH: 'Spider-Man' director confirms Zendaya character name
- 'Captain America: Steve Rogers' writer Nick Spencer talks angering fans
- WATCH: 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more