What Not to Wear begins its 10th and final season Friday (10 p.m. ET on TLC), and Stacy London and Clinton Kelly have their work cut out for them as they take on three friends, one of whom believes it’s good to dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman because “it worked out for her.” Watch a clip below and think about how much you’re going to miss that mirrored room, Stacy’s facial reactions, and Clinton’s barbs (“This looks like a couple of honeydews being squeezed into a condom”).
- 'The Muppets': First musical guest star is Imagine Dragons
- The Muppets get down to Kool and the Gang's 'Jungle Boogie'
- Jessica Williams on Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' legacy
- Find out the No. 1 movie on the day you were born
- Cast confirmed for Woody Allen's next film
- Mary J. Blige helps out Taraji P. Henson in new 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- See Iceman, Littlefinger in new trailer for Xbox One exclusive 'Quantum Break'