What Not to Wear begins its 10th and final season Friday (10 p.m. ET on TLC), and Stacy London and Clinton Kelly have their work cut out for them as they take on three friends, one of whom believes it’s good to dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman because “it worked out for her.” Watch a clip below and think about how much you’re going to miss that mirrored room, Stacy’s facial reactions, and Clinton’s barbs (“This looks like a couple of honeydews being squeezed into a condom”).
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'