On the latest episode of the Entertainment Geekly podcast, me and co-conspirator Jeff Jensen look ahead at the geekiest movies of the fall and rate our excitement, using a system based around the X-Men movie franchise. Said rating system is brilliant, highly accurate, and utterly confusing. (Put it this way: The Hobbit isn’t quite X2 but it also isn’t X3, which makes it just about The Wolverine. See? Accurate!) We also dig into the current season of Big Brother and try to parse out the good (Helen!) from the bad (Andy!) and the ugly (Aryan Aaryn!)
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'
- Whoopi Goldberg and Jimmy Fallon played Nelly and Jeff Daniels in Pictionary
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication