On the latest episode of the Entertainment Geekly podcast, me and co-conspirator Jeff Jensen look ahead at the geekiest movies of the fall and rate our excitement, using a system based around the X-Men movie franchise. Said rating system is brilliant, highly accurate, and utterly confusing. (Put it this way: The Hobbit isn’t quite X2 but it also isn’t X3, which makes it just about The Wolverine. See? Accurate!) We also dig into the current season of Big Brother and try to parse out the good (Helen!) from the bad (Andy!) and the ugly (Aryan Aaryn!)
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'