On the latest episode of the Entertainment Geekly podcast, me and co-conspirator Jeff Jensen look ahead at the geekiest movies of the fall and rate our excitement, using a system based around the X-Men movie franchise. Said rating system is brilliant, highly accurate, and utterly confusing. (Put it this way: The Hobbit isn’t quite X2 but it also isn’t X3, which makes it just about The Wolverine. See? Accurate!) We also dig into the current season of Big Brother and try to parse out the good (Helen!) from the bad (Andy!) and the ugly (Aryan Aaryn!)
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!