On the latest episode of the Entertainment Geekly podcast, me and co-conspirator Jeff Jensen look ahead at the geekiest movies of the fall and rate our excitement, using a system based around the X-Men movie franchise. Said rating system is brilliant, highly accurate, and utterly confusing. (Put it this way: The Hobbit isn’t quite X2 but it also isn’t X3, which makes it just about The Wolverine. See? Accurate!) We also dig into the current season of Big Brother and try to parse out the good (Helen!) from the bad (Andy!) and the ugly (Aryan Aaryn!)
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' sneak peek offers hint at director's identity
- Mythbusters spin-off gets Nerdist host
- Emma Watson narrates powerful short film on gender equality
- 'The Good Place': Kristen Bell reveals fun facts on Twitter
- John Carpenter's eerie new music video is 'an android's nightmare'
- Sarah Jessica Parker: More 'Sex and the City' is 'always a possibility'
- Final chapter in 'Rogue One' toy story shorts unveiled