On the latest episode of the Entertainment Geekly podcast, me and co-conspirator Jeff Jensen look ahead at the geekiest movies of the fall and rate our excitement, using a system based around the X-Men movie franchise. Said rating system is brilliant, highly accurate, and utterly confusing. (Put it this way: The Hobbit isn’t quite X2 but it also isn’t X3, which makes it just about The Wolverine. See? Accurate!) We also dig into the current season of Big Brother and try to parse out the good (Helen!) from the bad (Andy!) and the ugly (Aryan Aaryn!)
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies
- Adam Levine responds to sick teen's heartwarming Maroon 5 cover
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions