Agent Coulson – the warm, handsome and effective government bureaucrat; the kind of official you’d want in charge of your tax audit – or, in this case, an effort to save the world. Below is ABC’s character profile video for Coulson (Clark Gregg) from the upcoming series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. As Marvel fans know, Coulson was in Iron Man, Thor and The Avengers before being killed off, and has now been mysteriously resurrected to lead a new S.H.I.E.L.D. The video is the final entry in a string of character profile videos from the show and we embedded the previous ones below too. Check them out; S.H.I.E.L.D. launches Sept. 24.
Posted August 19 2013 — 7:14 PM EDT
- The next generation of male pop stars, from Harry Styles to The Weeknd
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Kevin Bacon, Neil Marshall, and the other Thor to attend Fantasia 2015
- Tatiana Maslany, Haley Joel Osment among cast for 'Locke & Key' audiobook
- Here's your best look yet at the very cool 'No Man's Sky'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!