Little is known about X-Men: Days of Future Past, Bryan Singer’s return trip to the mutant-superteam franchise. Actually, wait, scratch that: Almost everything is known about Future Past at this point, since the movie stars pretty much everyone who can act playing pretty much every X-Men character ever, with a plotline that will take place in every conceivable time period – including, hopefully, a better universe where everyone saw The Wolverine and nobody has ever heard of X-Men: Origins–Wolverine. But there was one question about Future Past left unanswered by Bryan Singer’s Twitter feed: Would James McAvoy’s Professor X spend the movie looking exactly like Tom Cruise in Born on the Fourth of July? Thanks to this new image released from the film, we can now confirm that the answer is: Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Oh, Hugh Jackman and Nicholas Hoult are there, also, looking respectively like the bassist and the drummer from the bar in your hometown that had to close down after all the murders. Anyhow, we can all agree that this movie – much like the ’70s – looks very brown and very beardy.
- From 'Time': Amy Schumer takes a dive on the red carpet before Kanye and Kim Kardashian
- Ben Affleck 'regrets' lobbying PBS over slave-owning ancestor
- Kylie Jenner wants teens to stop sucking on shot glasses
- 'Daredevil' renewed for season 2; new showrunners named
- Jay Leno as David Letterman guest? Invitation reportedly has been made
- 'Scream': MTV's new trailer messes with your head
- It's time for men in show business to 'have it all,' say the actresses in this spoof PSA
- ACM Awards 2015: We grade 19 full performances
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!