We’ve had our fun with summer books, but now that it’s starting to get too cold for the beach, it’s time to break out some of the biggest-name authors in publishing. From popular non-fiction (Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath) to huge sequels (Stephen King’s Dr. Sleep and Helen Fielding’s next Bridget Jones novel) to heavy fiction (Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch) to award contenders (Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Lowland), we’re giving you a sneak peek at the books we’re most looking forward to.
- The 7 hardest debate punches
- Donald Trump slams Rosie O'Donnell during debate
- Dictionary calls out Trump for saying 'braggadocious' during debate
- Trump-Clinton debate: Celebs react
- 'Law & Order: SVU' producer dings Donald Trump during debate
- Drake's 'Views' is first album to hit 1 billion streams on Apple Music
- Leslie Jones is live-tweeting the Clinton-Trump presidential debate