Pompeii stars Kit Harington – best known for his role as eskimo warrior-monk Jon Snow on Game of Thrones – as an ancient roman gladiator who finds himself in the city of Pompeii right as that pesky ol’ Mount Vesuvius suddenly decides to explode. The teaser for the movie promptly features lots of exploding magma, not to mention the metaphorical exploding magma that is Kit Harington’s rippled gladiator abs. Emily Browning is there, too! Watch the trailer:
Posted August 22 2013 — 2:03 PM EDT
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!