Pompeii stars Kit Harington – best known for his role as eskimo warrior-monk Jon Snow on Game of Thrones – as an ancient roman gladiator who finds himself in the city of Pompeii right as that pesky ol’ Mount Vesuvius suddenly decides to explode. The teaser for the movie promptly features lots of exploding magma, not to mention the metaphorical exploding magma that is Kit Harington’s rippled gladiator abs. Emily Browning is there, too! Watch the trailer:
Posted August 22 2013 — 2:03 PM EDT
- CBS orders murder mystery from Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television
- 'Agent Carter' casts Whitney Frost and more season 2 additions
- 9 things we learned about 'Elementary' season 4 at New York Comic-Con
- Three 6 Mafia rapper Koopsta Knicca dies at 40
- Loras Tyrell wants 'Mr. Robot' star Rami Malek on 'Game of Thrones'
- Don Cheadle meets Ewan McGregor in latest 'Miles Ahead' clip
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Here’s why you’ll enjoy ‘The Last Kingdom'