Pompeii stars Kit Harington – best known for his role as eskimo warrior-monk Jon Snow on Game of Thrones – as an ancient roman gladiator who finds himself in the city of Pompeii right as that pesky ol’ Mount Vesuvius suddenly decides to explode. The teaser for the movie promptly features lots of exploding magma, not to mention the metaphorical exploding magma that is Kit Harington’s rippled gladiator abs. Emily Browning is there, too! Watch the trailer:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Disney eyes live-action 'Mulan' film
- Trans stories find a home on reality TV following Orange is the New Black, Transparent success
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!