Pompeii stars Kit Harington – best known for his role as eskimo warrior-monk Jon Snow on Game of Thrones – as an ancient roman gladiator who finds himself in the city of Pompeii right as that pesky ol’ Mount Vesuvius suddenly decides to explode. The teaser for the movie promptly features lots of exploding magma, not to mention the metaphorical exploding magma that is Kit Harington’s rippled gladiator abs. Emily Browning is there, too! Watch the trailer:
Posted August 22 2013 — 2:03 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!