Think you’ll have a hard time bidding farewell to Breaking Bad on Sept. 29? Imagine what it was like for the actors who have been toiling on this labor of love for five seasons. Actually, you don’t have to imagine; you can find out below. At the photo shoot for EW’s Breaking Bad cover story, we asked Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul how they felt about saying bye to Bad for good. Their answers may not surprise you, but they will entertain you.
Posted September 9 2013 — 4:14 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt