Think you’ll have a hard time bidding farewell to Breaking Bad on Sept. 29? Imagine what it was like for the actors who have been toiling on this labor of love for five seasons. Actually, you don’t have to imagine; you can find out below. At the photo shoot for EW’s Breaking Bad cover story, we asked Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul how they felt about saying bye to Bad for good. Their answers may not surprise you, but they will entertain you.
Posted September 9 2013 — 4:14 PM EDT
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report
- Harper Lee's 'Go Set a Watchman' might have discovered earlier than reported
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season finale
- Here are the TV marathons you can binge this Fourth of July weekend
- 'Star Wars' comic sets up 'Force Awakens'
- In this week's EW: 'Unbreakable' — An Oral History
- 'Empire' recurring role for Marisa Tomei