Think you’ll have a hard time bidding farewell to Breaking Bad on Sept. 29? Imagine what it was like for the actors who have been toiling on this labor of love for five seasons. Actually, you don’t have to imagine; you can find out below. At the photo shoot for EW’s Breaking Bad cover story, we asked Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul how they felt about saying bye to Bad for good. Their answers may not surprise you, but they will entertain you.
Posted September 9 2013 — 4:14 PM EDT
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!