Think you’ll have a hard time bidding farewell to Breaking Bad on Sept. 29? Imagine what it was like for the actors who have been toiling on this labor of love for five seasons. Actually, you don’t have to imagine; you can find out below. At the photo shoot for EW’s Breaking Bad cover story, we asked Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul how they felt about saying bye to Bad for good. Their answers may not surprise you, but they will entertain you.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Netflix, Marvel name Cheo Hodari Coker as 'Luke Cage' showrunner
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' finally grunts toward theaters Feb. 19
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!