In the grand tradition of King Kong vs. Godzilla, Freddy vs. Jason, and Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein comes Grudge Match, a movie starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone as aging stars reliving old glories in order to make a quick buck for the amusement of the nostalgia-drenched masses. Stallone and De Niro play former boxers who hate each other, and who decide to come out of retirement for one last fight. The trailer involves De Niro and Stallone fighting each other while wearing green performance-capture suits for a videogame, and also features a terrifying digital youth-clone of Sylvester Stallone circa the early ’80s. The film also lets Kevin Hart and Alan Arkin throw joke insults at each other. (I know, finally, right?) Watch the trailer:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo