In the grand tradition of King Kong vs. Godzilla, Freddy vs. Jason, and Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein comes Grudge Match, a movie starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone as aging stars reliving old glories in order to make a quick buck for the amusement of the nostalgia-drenched masses. Stallone and De Niro play former boxers who hate each other, and who decide to come out of retirement for one last fight. The trailer involves De Niro and Stallone fighting each other while wearing green performance-capture suits for a videogame, and also features a terrifying digital youth-clone of Sylvester Stallone circa the early ’80s. The film also lets Kevin Hart and Alan Arkin throw joke insults at each other. (I know, finally, right?) Watch the trailer:
Posted September 13 2013 — 12:37 PM EDT
- Lena Dunham: Hillary Clinton support has nothing to do with gender
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?