The CW knows its audience, and since we’ve already posted one shirtless photo of Arrow star Stephen Amell today, we’re not complaining. Check out the four badass posters of Amell, David Ramsey, Manu Bennett, and Colton Haynes to promote season 2. The tagline is “Coming Back Strong,” so the gun (and abs) show is not gratuitous. At least that’s how we would have sold it in the pitch meeting. (Correction: We would have voted for our colleague Sandra Gonzalez’s suggestion: The CW’s Hump Day.)
- 'Scandal' stars tour the White House ahead of Correspondents' Dinner
- Paul Rudd had a fanboy moment over 'Captain America: Civil War'
- James Gunn's parents visited the set of 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- 'Captain America: Civil War' video spotlights Steve-Bucky relationship
- WATCH: Susan Sarandon & Geena Davis reunite to talk 'Thelma & Louise'
- 'Hamilton' pays tribute to 'Rent' on show’s 20th anniversary
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith host ‘Red Hot’ charity drum-off
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch