The CW knows its audience, and since we’ve already posted one shirtless photo of Arrow star Stephen Amell today, we’re not complaining. Check out the four badass posters of Amell, David Ramsey, Manu Bennett, and Colton Haynes to promote season 2. The tagline is “Coming Back Strong,” so the gun (and abs) show is not gratuitous. At least that’s how we would have sold it in the pitch meeting. (Correction: We would have voted for our colleague Sandra Gonzalez’s suggestion: The CW’s Hump Day.)
- See the full list of this year’s Grammys performers
- 'Avatar' actor Stephen Lang wants to play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- 10 'Deadpool' jokes that didn't make the movie
- See Elmo sing 'Hamilton' with the show's George Washington
- See the final trailer for 'The Divergent Series: Allegiant'
- British indie band Viola Beach killed in Sweden car crash
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Maggie Smith take part in BAFTAs kiss cam