It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep – the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 – is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue – now you can listen to the audio version here.
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'