It’s been a big year for Stephen King already with the success of Under the Dome and Joyland, but Doctor Sleep – the sequel to The Shining that’s due on shelves Sept. 24 – is the one fans are really anticipating. EW ran the exclusive excerpt of Doctor Sleep in a recent issue – now you can listen to the audio version here.
- Fred Armisen really wants his fur coat in cut 'SNL' sketch
- First look at Kate Mara in Luke Scott's sci-fi thriller 'Morgan'
- Mike Myers, Simon Pegg join Margot Robbie thriller 'Terminal'
- Kesha belts out stellar cover of Bob Dylan's 'I Shall Be Released'
- 'Friends' quiz: How well do you know what the cast has been up to?
- Tatiana Maslany shares which 'Orphan Black' clone she relates to most
- Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande to duet on 'The Voice' season finale