Claire Danes just won the Best Actress in a Drama Emmy for Homeland. For the second straight year, the actress won for the role of unhinged superspy Carrie Mathison. She took the opportunity to say a few kind words about the late Henry Bromell, the Homeland executive producer and writer (who won a posthumous Emmy earlier in the ceremony.) She did not say “Holla!” to anyone, but maybe she’s saving that for 2014.
Posted September 22 2013 — 9:56 PM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...