Claire Danes just won the Best Actress in a Drama Emmy for Homeland. For the second straight year, the actress won for the role of unhinged superspy Carrie Mathison. She took the opportunity to say a few kind words about the late Henry Bromell, the Homeland executive producer and writer (who won a posthumous Emmy earlier in the ceremony.) She did not say “Holla!” to anyone, but maybe she’s saving that for 2014.
Posted September 22 2013 — 9:56 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!