Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler’s hosting stint at this year’s Golden Globes has already become the new standard for awards-show hosting and was beloved by pretty much everyone whose name doesn’t rhyme with Baylor Bift. On E!’s red carpet Emmys pre-show, Ryan Seacrest asked Fey about the rumors that she and her fellow NBC funnygal are planning a return trip. Although Fey noted that she and Poehler were currently living on opposite coasts, she did indicate that overtures had been made. “NBC has invited us,” she said, sounding a little bit like the coolest girl in school who can’t quite decide if she’s going to go to the weird girl’s birthday party. So keep hope alive, Fey/Poehler fans!
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!