Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler’s hosting stint at this year’s Golden Globes has already become the new standard for awards-show hosting and was beloved by pretty much everyone whose name doesn’t rhyme with Baylor Bift. On E!’s red carpet Emmys pre-show, Ryan Seacrest asked Fey about the rumors that she and her fellow NBC funnygal are planning a return trip. Although Fey noted that she and Poehler were currently living on opposite coasts, she did indicate that overtures had been made. “NBC has invited us,” she said, sounding a little bit like the coolest girl in school who can’t quite decide if she’s going to go to the weird girl’s birthday party. So keep hope alive, Fey/Poehler fans!
Posted September 22 2013 — 7:00 PM EDT
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- 'Lucifer': Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'
- WATCH: 'Prison Break' star Wentworth Miller on escaping... again
- Keegan-Michael Key, 'Serial' host Sarah Keonig to guest on 'Son of Zorn'
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch teases 'Doctor Strange'
- WATCH: 'Guardians 2' director teases Kurt Russell character
- Tatiana Maslany: 'Exciting change' happening for women in Hollywood