Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler’s hosting stint at this year’s Golden Globes has already become the new standard for awards-show hosting and was beloved by pretty much everyone whose name doesn’t rhyme with Baylor Bift. On E!’s red carpet Emmys pre-show, Ryan Seacrest asked Fey about the rumors that she and her fellow NBC funnygal are planning a return trip. Although Fey noted that she and Poehler were currently living on opposite coasts, she did indicate that overtures had been made. “NBC has invited us,” she said, sounding a little bit like the coolest girl in school who can’t quite decide if she’s going to go to the weird girl’s birthday party. So keep hope alive, Fey/Poehler fans!
Posted September 22 2013 — 7:00 PM EDT
- Documentary sequel 'You've Been Trumped, Too' to be released next week
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman