Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler’s hosting stint at this year’s Golden Globes has already become the new standard for awards-show hosting and was beloved by pretty much everyone whose name doesn’t rhyme with Baylor Bift. On E!’s red carpet Emmys pre-show, Ryan Seacrest asked Fey about the rumors that she and her fellow NBC funnygal are planning a return trip. Although Fey noted that she and Poehler were currently living on opposite coasts, she did indicate that overtures had been made. “NBC has invited us,” she said, sounding a little bit like the coolest girl in school who can’t quite decide if she’s going to go to the weird girl’s birthday party. So keep hope alive, Fey/Poehler fans!
Posted September 22 2013 — 7:00 PM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!