When it comes to closing cases, Det. Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) is kind of like Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. But in the next episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox, Tuesday, 8:30 p.m.), he’s become the opposite of Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. He reluctantly seeks advice from his fellow detectives on how to break out of his slump, and their suggestions range from sexy to painful to just not helpful at all. See for yourself below.
Posted September 27 2013 — 2:30 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere