When it comes to closing cases, Det. Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) is kind of like Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. But in the next episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox, Tuesday, 8:30 p.m.), he’s become the opposite of Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. He reluctantly seeks advice from his fellow detectives on how to break out of his slump, and their suggestions range from sexy to painful to just not helpful at all. See for yourself below.
Posted September 27 2013 — 2:30 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt