When it comes to closing cases, Det. Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) is kind of like Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. But in the next episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox, Tuesday, 8:30 p.m.), he’s become the opposite of Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. He reluctantly seeks advice from his fellow detectives on how to break out of his slump, and their suggestions range from sexy to painful to just not helpful at all. See for yourself below.
Posted September 27 2013 — 2:30 PM EDT
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'
- Can Caleb from 'Big Brother' hack it on 'Survivor'? Jeff Probst weighs in
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize