When it comes to closing cases, Det. Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) is kind of like Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. But in the next episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox, Tuesday, 8:30 p.m.), he’s become the opposite of Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. He reluctantly seeks advice from his fellow detectives on how to break out of his slump, and their suggestions range from sexy to painful to just not helpful at all. See for yourself below.
Posted September 27 2013 — 2:30 PM EDT
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'
- See Benedict Cumberbatch imitate otters with Johnny Depp
- Liam Hemsworth reveals Chris Hemsworth paid off their parents' debts
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first