When it comes to closing cases, Det. Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) is kind of like Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. But in the next episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox, Tuesday, 8:30 p.m.), he’s become the opposite of Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer. He reluctantly seeks advice from his fellow detectives on how to break out of his slump, and their suggestions range from sexy to painful to just not helpful at all. See for yourself below.
Posted September 27 2013 — 2:30 PM EDT
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ cast infected with ‘viral video virus’
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears and James Corden sing 'Toxic'
- Kanye West wants radio stations to 'make the world better' with Frank Ocean
- Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' named new Minnesota Wild goal-scoring song