Reena Montero thought she’d finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she’d crushed on so fiercely. He hadn’t really given her any choice, having skipped their small Florida town and left her behind, 16 and pregnant. But now he’s back, and he wants to be a part of her life — and their young daughter’s, too. Told from Reena’s perspective both before Sawyer’s disappearing act and after his return, Cotugno’s debut, How to Love, takes a deep dive into an especially intense teenage relationship. The result — a vibrant, sparkling narrative of first love and second chances — will remind you that love isn’t ever easy, but falling for a great story is. A-
How to LoveReena Montero thought she'd finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she'd crushed on so fiercely. He hadn't really given her any choice, having...How to LoveYoung AdultKatie CotugnoReena Montero thought she'd finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she'd crushed on so fiercely. He hadn't really given her any choice, having...2013-09-27Balzer + Bray
TEENAGE DREAM How to Love tells a hearty teenage tale
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Katie Cotugno; Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Posted September 27 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!