Reena Montero thought she’d finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she’d crushed on so fiercely. He hadn’t really given her any choice, having skipped their small Florida town and left her behind, 16 and pregnant. But now he’s back, and he wants to be a part of her life — and their young daughter’s, too. Told from Reena’s perspective both before Sawyer’s disappearing act and after his return, Cotugno’s debut, How to Love, takes a deep dive into an especially intense teenage relationship. The result — a vibrant, sparkling narrative of first love and second chances — will remind you that love isn’t ever easy, but falling for a great story is. A-
How to LoveReena Montero thought she'd finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she'd crushed on so fiercely. He hadn't really given her any choice, having...How to LoveYoung AdultKatie CotugnoReena Montero thought she'd finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she'd crushed on so fiercely. He hadn't really given her any choice, having...2013-09-27Balzer + Bray
TEENAGE DREAM How to Love tells a hearty teenage tale
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Katie Cotugno; Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Posted September 27 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'