Reena Montero thought she’d finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she’d crushed on so fiercely. He hadn’t really given her any choice, having skipped their small Florida town and left her behind, 16 and pregnant. But now he’s back, and he wants to be a part of her life — and their young daughter’s, too. Told from Reena’s perspective both before Sawyer’s disappearing act and after his return, Cotugno’s debut, How to Love, takes a deep dive into an especially intense teenage relationship. The result — a vibrant, sparkling narrative of first love and second chances — will remind you that love isn’t ever easy, but falling for a great story is. A-
How to LoveReena Montero thought she'd finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she'd crushed on so fiercely. He hadn't really given her any choice, having...How to LoveYoung AdultKatie CotugnoReena Montero thought she'd finally moved on from Sawyer LeGrande, the boy she'd crushed on so fiercely. He hadn't really given her any choice, having...2013-09-27Balzer + Bray
TEENAGE DREAM How to Love tells a hearty teenage tale
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Katie Cotugno; Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Verizon FiOS to offer personalized TV packages
- Meklit serves up brassy office blues in 'Kemekem' video -- exclusive
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's 'Younger' renewed for second season
- Watch the original 'The Making of Star Wars' documentary
- Adam Lambert premieres 'Ghost Town' lyric video
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!