It may not be bound in leather, but Ron Burgundy’s memoir Let Me Off at the Top! will certainly look classy on your bookshelf – whether it smells of rich mahogany or not. The book will debut Nov. 19 in the run-up to Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and will contain revealing stories about Burgundy’s childhood, his dog Baxter, and the Action 4 News Team. The classiest man in San Diego said of his own book, “I don’t know if it’s the greatest autobiography ever written. I’m too close to the work.” He added, “I will tell you this much: the first time I sat down and read this thing…I cried like a goddamn baby, and you can take that to the bank!”
Posted October 1 2013 — 12:01 PM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?