It may not be bound in leather, but Ron Burgundy’s memoir Let Me Off at the Top! will certainly look classy on your bookshelf – whether it smells of rich mahogany or not. The book will debut Nov. 19 in the run-up to Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and will contain revealing stories about Burgundy’s childhood, his dog Baxter, and the Action 4 News Team. The classiest man in San Diego said of his own book, “I don’t know if it’s the greatest autobiography ever written. I’m too close to the work.” He added, “I will tell you this much: the first time I sat down and read this thing…I cried like a goddamn baby, and you can take that to the bank!”
Posted October 1 2013 — 12:01 PM EDT
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'