It may not be bound in leather, but Ron Burgundy’s memoir Let Me Off at the Top! will certainly look classy on your bookshelf – whether it smells of rich mahogany or not. The book will debut Nov. 19 in the run-up to Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and will contain revealing stories about Burgundy’s childhood, his dog Baxter, and the Action 4 News Team. The classiest man in San Diego said of his own book, “I don’t know if it’s the greatest autobiography ever written. I’m too close to the work.” He added, “I will tell you this much: the first time I sat down and read this thing…I cried like a goddamn baby, and you can take that to the bank!”
Posted October 1 2013 — 12:01 PM EDT
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- Archie Comics: Inside Riverdale gang's big makeover
- Caitlyn Jenner writes about the beginning of her journey in touching blog post
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!