It may not be bound in leather, but Ron Burgundy’s memoir Let Me Off at the Top! will certainly look classy on your bookshelf – whether it smells of rich mahogany or not. The book will debut Nov. 19 in the run-up to Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and will contain revealing stories about Burgundy’s childhood, his dog Baxter, and the Action 4 News Team. The classiest man in San Diego said of his own book, “I don’t know if it’s the greatest autobiography ever written. I’m too close to the work.” He added, “I will tell you this much: the first time I sat down and read this thing…I cried like a goddamn baby, and you can take that to the bank!”
Posted October 1 2013 — 12:01 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters