Popular actor and supposed director James Franco has a busy release schedule, between his adaptations of Cormac McCarthy and William Faulkner novels and that movie where he fights Jason Statham. And now you can add in Sal, the biopic about Rebel Without a Cause Sal Mineo which Franco made a couple of years ago in the midst of what scholars now refer to as Franco’s Blue Period. The film stars Val Lauren as Mineo and explores the actor’s final hours. It’s available on VOD and iTunes on October 22.
Posted October 1 2013 — 11:43 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'