Bad news: Breaking Bad is over. Good news: Now we get to spend the rest of our lives figuring out just what Breaking Bad was all about. On the new episode of our Entertainment Geekly podcast, Jeff Jensen and I dig deep into the Bad series finale. Some things we liked. Other things – hello, Schwartzes! – we’re not so sure about. Other topics include: A new theory about what makes a good series finale, how the idea of the “Bad Fan” affected our collective perspective of the final season, and why nobody (not even Hank) was a hero on Breaking Bad.
Posted October 3 2013 — 6:00 PM EDT
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup