Star Wars Rebels has unveiled its villain, the Inquisitor, at New York Comic Con. Watch it below. The animated series, which premieres in fall 2014 with a one-hour special on the Disney Channel then segues into a series on Disney XD, takes place roughly 14 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, a time in which the Emperor’s rule is secure and the Empire is seeking to expand its power to Outer Rim territories. At the Lucasfilm panel, exec producer Dave Filoni revealed that the Inquisitor is “tasked by Darth Vader to hunt down the remaining Jedi Knights.”
- Disney pulls the plug on 'Tron 3'
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour