Star Wars Rebels has unveiled its villain, the Inquisitor, at New York Comic Con. Watch it below. The animated series, which premieres in fall 2014 with a one-hour special on the Disney Channel then segues into a series on Disney XD, takes place roughly 14 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, a time in which the Emperor’s rule is secure and the Empire is seeking to expand its power to Outer Rim territories. At the Lucasfilm panel, exec producer Dave Filoni revealed that the Inquisitor is “tasked by Darth Vader to hunt down the remaining Jedi Knights.”
- The 10 most influential pop culture moments since 1990
- 'Nashville': Lennon and Maisy on 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye'
- Matt Bomer dishes on getting naked for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'Wolf by Wolf' author Ryan Graudin shares an excerpt and reveals plans for a sequel -- exclusive
- See how special effects helped bring 'Sicario' to life
- 'Toy Story 4' release delayed a year
- '12 Monkeys': Check out the first season 2 footage