Star Wars Rebels has unveiled its villain, the Inquisitor, at New York Comic Con. Watch it below. The animated series, which premieres in fall 2014 with a one-hour special on the Disney Channel then segues into a series on Disney XD, takes place roughly 14 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, a time in which the Emperor’s rule is secure and the Empire is seeking to expand its power to Outer Rim territories. At the Lucasfilm panel, exec producer Dave Filoni revealed that the Inquisitor is “tasked by Darth Vader to hunt down the remaining Jedi Knights.”
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt