Any fan of Duck Dynasty knows that Uncle Si doesn’t like to watch what he says – and that’s why he brings more laughs to the show than any other member of the bushy-bearded Duck Commander staff. So in preparation for the reality hit’s season finale (Wednesday at 9 p.m. on A&E), we’ve put together a supercut of all of Si’s best phrases, from “I sting like a butterfly and punch like a flea,” to “That’s why I always go to the women’s bathroom – they’ve got better toilet paper.” Give it a watch – it’ll make you happy, happy, happy:
Posted October 23 2013 — 9:00 AM EDT
- Listen to 'Carmelo Anthony' and Jesse Eisenberg read from 'Bream Gives Me Hiccups' -- exclusive
- Shadowman returns to the Valiant Universe in 'Operation: Deadside'
- Nina Dobrev, Matt McGorry, and more advocate for sexual consent in 'It's On Us' campaign
- 'Survivor' players reveal whom they want out of the game first
- Demi Lovato pays tribute to late father on anticipated fall album—exclusive details
- See the 'Halo 5' opening cinematic (with Nathan Fillion and Mike Colter)
- Eddie Redmayne becomes 'The Danish Girl' in film's first trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!