Any fan of Duck Dynasty knows that Uncle Si doesn’t like to watch what he says – and that’s why he brings more laughs to the show than any other member of the bushy-bearded Duck Commander staff. So in preparation for the reality hit’s season finale (Wednesday at 9 p.m. on A&E), we’ve put together a supercut of all of Si’s best phrases, from “I sting like a butterfly and punch like a flea,” to “That’s why I always go to the women’s bathroom – they’ve got better toilet paper.” Give it a watch – it’ll make you happy, happy, happy:
Posted October 23 2013 — 9:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!