Now that Tyler (Michael Trevino) has returned to The Vampire Diaries, fans will get to see exactly how he and Caroline (Candice Accola) make up for lost time in the Oct. 31 episode. We think they’ll approve (even if we’ve seen cell phones have amazing signals on this show, so his excuse for his absence is suspect).
Posted October 29 2013 — 11:43 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade