For some people, the best part of Halloween is handful after handful after why-did-I-just-have-that-last-handful of candy corn and Kit Kats. For others, it’s the gory or slutty or gory-slutty costumes. But for some of us, it’s simply just watching people get the living s— scared out of them. The folks at America’s Funniest Home Videos have a special treat for that last subset of individuals. Click below to watch a montage of people who have been tricked into a frenzied state of fright. Scarecrow Puncher and Jazz Hands Guy, thank you for the laughs at your expense – and elevated heart rate.
Posted October 31 2013 — 11:44 AM EDT
- WATCH: Detective Cornell, Eric in 'Secrets and Lies' exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Justin Chambers on Alex's new move
- Lady Gaga is headlining the Super Bowl halftime show
- 'The Greasy Strangler' producers on their 'shocking' horror-comedy
- Kevin James stars in 'True Memoirs of an International Assassin' trailer
- 'Portlandia' slammed by feminist bookstore used on the show
- WATCH: How is 'Younger' like a bubble bath and a glass of rosé?