If you want some Halloween scares, you might as well get them from a classic. Gris Grimly’s faithful yet original graphic novel update of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein contains Shelley’s original prose – wholly untouched – and Grimly’s signature haunting artwork, which has won praise from the likes of Guillermo del Toro. See below for a taste from the book:
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect