It’s been a few years since Bill Cosby filmed a concert special. Thirty, to be specific. Now, the legendary comedian/TV star returns to the stage in Far From Finished, a new Comedy Central stand-up special that debuts Nov. 23. In the 90-minute gig, which was filmed in Los Angeles over the summer, the 76-year-old Cos riffs on relationships, marriage, children and more. (And don’t worry, even though this is Comedy Central, he’s still working clean.) Want a sneak peek? Check out the following clip, in which Cosby rearranges the chess pieces on the marriage board.
Posted November 4 2013 — 11:04 AM EST
- Mel Gibson in talks for spy movie 'Every Other Weekend'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Who's the culprit behind the posters?
- 'HTGAWM' star Charlie Weber on why he asked permission to shave
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch sing 'Comfortably Numb' with David Gilmour
- 'Dance Moms' season 6 recap show: Let's talk about episode 4
- 'Chicago P.D.' actor Jon Seda is headed to 'Chicago Justice'
- Eminem, Fergie, KISS among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts