It’s been a few years since Bill Cosby filmed a concert special. Thirty, to be specific. Now, the legendary comedian/TV star returns to the stage in Far From Finished, a new Comedy Central stand-up special that debuts Nov. 23. In the 90-minute gig, which was filmed in Los Angeles over the summer, the 76-year-old Cos riffs on relationships, marriage, children and more. (And don’t worry, even though this is Comedy Central, he’s still working clean.) Want a sneak peek? Check out the following clip, in which Cosby rearranges the chess pieces on the marriage board.
Posted November 4 2013 — 11:04 AM EST
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!