It’s been a few years since Bill Cosby filmed a concert special. Thirty, to be specific. Now, the legendary comedian/TV star returns to the stage in Far From Finished, a new Comedy Central stand-up special that debuts Nov. 23. In the 90-minute gig, which was filmed in Los Angeles over the summer, the 76-year-old Cos riffs on relationships, marriage, children and more. (And don’t worry, even though this is Comedy Central, he’s still working clean.) Want a sneak peek? Check out the following clip, in which Cosby rearranges the chess pieces on the marriage board.
Posted November 4 2013 — 11:04 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters