It’s been a few years since Bill Cosby filmed a concert special. Thirty, to be specific. Now, the legendary comedian/TV star returns to the stage in Far From Finished, a new Comedy Central stand-up special that debuts Nov. 23. In the 90-minute gig, which was filmed in Los Angeles over the summer, the 76-year-old Cos riffs on relationships, marriage, children and more. (And don’t worry, even though this is Comedy Central, he’s still working clean.) Want a sneak peek? Check out the following clip, in which Cosby rearranges the chess pieces on the marriage board.
Posted November 4 2013 — 11:04 AM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!