We’d listen to John Noble tell any story, really. But he shared four particularly fun ones when he stopped by EW to promote his first appearance on Fox’s Sleepy Hollow (airing tonight at 9 p.m. ET). Watch the video below to hear about the time he didn’t realize he was sending a Lord of the Rings co-star a fan letter, which of his prized pop culture possessions his wife likes to show off, what Fringe moments he rewound, and which TV shows he watches when he’s alone.
Posted November 4 2013 — 4:00 PM EST
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'