We’d listen to John Noble tell any story, really. But he shared four particularly fun ones when he stopped by EW to promote his first appearance on Fox’s Sleepy Hollow (airing tonight at 9 p.m. ET). Watch the video below to hear about the time he didn’t realize he was sending a Lord of the Rings co-star a fan letter, which of his prized pop culture possessions his wife likes to show off, what Fringe moments he rewound, and which TV shows he watches when he’s alone.
Posted November 4 2013 — 4:00 PM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC