One more ad for Almost Human and then you can watch the darn thing already. Fox has another poster they’re using to promote the new action-drama series about cops paired with android partners, but this one has star Karl Urban swaggering like he’s Jax Teller with a robot army backing him up. There’s also a bunch of critic blurbs (okay co-workers, who called Almost Human a “a bromantic Blade Runner?” Fess up!). Check it full-size version. Premiere date on the ad so I don’t even need to tell you what it is.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation