One more ad for Almost Human and then you can watch the darn thing already. Fox has another poster they’re using to promote the new action-drama series about cops paired with android partners, but this one has star Karl Urban swaggering like he’s Jax Teller with a robot army backing him up. There’s also a bunch of critic blurbs (okay co-workers, who called Almost Human a “a bromantic Blade Runner?” Fess up!). Check it full-size version. Premiere date on the ad so I don’t even need to tell you what it is.
Posted November 6 2013 — 2:37 PM EST
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!