One more ad for Almost Human and then you can watch the darn thing already. Fox has another poster they’re using to promote the new action-drama series about cops paired with android partners, but this one has star Karl Urban swaggering like he’s Jax Teller with a robot army backing him up. There’s also a bunch of critic blurbs (okay co-workers, who called Almost Human a “a bromantic Blade Runner?” Fess up!). Check it full-size version. Premiere date on the ad so I don’t even need to tell you what it is.
Posted November 6 2013 — 2:37 PM EST
- Michael Jordan's 'Space Jam' uniform heading for auction
- Get lost in Hippo Campus' new tune 'The Halocline'
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift continued their VMAs love fest on Twitter
- Lena Dunham publishes first short story in newsletter's fiction issue
- Jewel moves forward by looking back on 'Picking Up The Pieces'
- Edgar Wright pays tribute to Wes Craven
- 'Concussion' trailer: Will Smith wants the NFL to tell the truth
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!