One more ad for Almost Human and then you can watch the darn thing already. Fox has another poster they’re using to promote the new action-drama series about cops paired with android partners, but this one has star Karl Urban swaggering like he’s Jax Teller with a robot army backing him up. There’s also a bunch of critic blurbs (okay co-workers, who called Almost Human a “a bromantic Blade Runner?” Fess up!). Check it full-size version. Premiere date on the ad so I don’t even need to tell you what it is.
Posted November 6 2013 — 2:37 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star reacts to Stephanie's cold move
- Simon Cowell goes Hannibal Lecter in 'America's Got Talent' promo
- Police looking at possible drug OD in Prince's death, report says
- Penelope Cruz to star in reinvention drama 'Layover'
- 'The Catch' lands 'Happy Endings,' 'Army Wives' stars
- What to Watch Thursday: 'Lip Sync Battle' stages a 'Community' reunion
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Voice'