Tonight on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) will commit a crime: He’ll show up to work with a spectacular hangover. Not surprisingly, Captain Holt (Andre Braugher) is not amused. In the episode, which airs at 8:30 p.m. on Fox, Holt torments Jake with a nasty hangover cure after his long night of drinking with his idol, crime reporter Jimmy Brogan (played by guest star Stacy Keach). But what you won’t see is another version of the scene that was shot, in which Holt finds a few different ways to torture the normally playful but currently miserable detective. Click on the video below:
Posted November 12 2013 — 7:18 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'