Tonight on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) will commit a crime: He’ll show up to work with a spectacular hangover. Not surprisingly, Captain Holt (Andre Braugher) is not amused. In the episode, which airs at 8:30 p.m. on Fox, Holt torments Jake with a nasty hangover cure after his long night of drinking with his idol, crime reporter Jimmy Brogan (played by guest star Stacy Keach). But what you won’t see is another version of the scene that was shot, in which Holt finds a few different ways to torture the normally playful but currently miserable detective. Click on the video below:
Posted November 12 2013 — 7:18 PM EST
- Protesters plan anti-Beyoncé rally outside NFL headquarters
- Looking back on Carole King's 'Tapestry' 45 years later
- Civilians to pose as prisoners for new A&E docuseries '60 Days In'
- Cassie Clare sued for copyright infringement over Shadowhunter series
- 'The Flash' ratings jump to 14-month high for Earth-2 reveal
- 'OUAT' bosses reunite with Elizabeth Mitchell, Lail for 'Dead of Summer'
- How 'Vinyl' star Bobby Cannavale tormented the director of 'Ant-Man'
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday