Tonight on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) will commit a crime: He’ll show up to work with a spectacular hangover. Not surprisingly, Captain Holt (Andre Braugher) is not amused. In the episode, which airs at 8:30 p.m. on Fox, Holt torments Jake with a nasty hangover cure after his long night of drinking with his idol, crime reporter Jimmy Brogan (played by guest star Stacy Keach). But what you won’t see is another version of the scene that was shot, in which Holt finds a few different ways to torture the normally playful but currently miserable detective. Click on the video below:
Posted November 12 2013 — 7:18 PM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' has found its baddest bad guy yet
- 'Titanfall 2's launch trailer lands with a big 'Bang Bang'
- Lady Gaga to perform at the 2016 American Music Awards
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer