Tonight on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) will commit a crime: He’ll show up to work with a spectacular hangover. Not surprisingly, Captain Holt (Andre Braugher) is not amused. In the episode, which airs at 8:30 p.m. on Fox, Holt torments Jake with a nasty hangover cure after his long night of drinking with his idol, crime reporter Jimmy Brogan (played by guest star Stacy Keach). But what you won’t see is another version of the scene that was shot, in which Holt finds a few different ways to torture the normally playful but currently miserable detective. Click on the video below:
Posted November 12 2013 — 7:18 PM EST
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75