Tonight on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) will commit a crime: He’ll show up to work with a spectacular hangover. Not surprisingly, Captain Holt (Andre Braugher) is not amused. In the episode, which airs at 8:30 p.m. on Fox, Holt torments Jake with a nasty hangover cure after his long night of drinking with his idol, crime reporter Jimmy Brogan (played by guest star Stacy Keach). But what you won’t see is another version of the scene that was shot, in which Holt finds a few different ways to torture the normally playful but currently miserable detective. Click on the video below:
Posted November 12 2013 — 7:18 PM EST
- Emmys secret ballot: How will Hollywood vote?
- This is what stars looked like at their first VMAs
- Prince talks about his 'experimental' new record 'HITNRUN'
- Carrie Brownstein assembles celeb squad for her book tour
- Meet Jon Rudnitsky, the newest 'SNL' cast member
- The Democratic Party approves of Kanye West's presidential run
- Broadway-bound 'SpongeBob' musical to premiering in Chicago
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!