The title of the newest Bane Chronicles novella really does beg the question: What do you buy a Shadowhunter who has everything? The eighth installment, appropriately titled What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway), hopes to explore that very issue. Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, Magnus Bane searches for the best possible birthday present for Alec Lightwood. Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan helmed No. 8, which comes out Nov. 19. Check Shelf Life next month for the cover reveal of the penultimate ebook.
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!