The title of the newest Bane Chronicles novella really does beg the question: What do you buy a Shadowhunter who has everything? The eighth installment, appropriately titled What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway), hopes to explore that very issue. Set in the time between City of Ashes and City of Glass, Magnus Bane searches for the best possible birthday present for Alec Lightwood. Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan helmed No. 8, which comes out Nov. 19. Check Shelf Life next month for the cover reveal of the penultimate ebook.
- Jack White's Dead Weather returns with new album
- Henry Cavill: ‘Batman v Superman' an 'expansion' of 'Man of Steel' world
- Inside Amazon's edgy romantic comedy 'Catastrophe'
- Chris Tucker's Netflix stand-up special: Watch new trailer
- 'Legend of Korra' creator previews new 'Threadworlds'
- Patton Oswalt, Paul Reubens and more star in Telltale Games' 'Minecraft: Story Mode'
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher married
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!