Season five of Glee has already seen guest turns from stars like Demi Lovato and Adam Lambert. Now this week’s installment, “Moving Out,” features supermodel Tyra Banks as Bichette, the head of a New York modeling agency who may have interest in Sam (Chord Overstreet) after he graduates from McKinley. EW has an exclusive behind the scenes look at the episode, which is also a musical tribute to Billy Joel, airing Thursday, Nov. 21 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Posted November 18 2013 — 9:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game