Season five of Glee has already seen guest turns from stars like Demi Lovato and Adam Lambert. Now this week’s installment, “Moving Out,” features supermodel Tyra Banks as Bichette, the head of a New York modeling agency who may have interest in Sam (Chord Overstreet) after he graduates from McKinley. EW has an exclusive behind the scenes look at the episode, which is also a musical tribute to Billy Joel, airing Thursday, Nov. 21 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Watch a brief history of the PG-13 rating
- Miley Cyrus, The Flaming Lips to release collaborative album
- The Royal baby is named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'Sons of the Harpy'
- Play as Batgirl in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' additional content
- 'Finding Neverland: The Album' to feature Nick Jonas, Jennifer Lopez, and more -- exclusive
- Miguel releases Wale-featuring 'Coffee (F---king)'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!