Season five of Glee has already seen guest turns from stars like Demi Lovato and Adam Lambert. Now this week’s installment, “Moving Out,” features supermodel Tyra Banks as Bichette, the head of a New York modeling agency who may have interest in Sam (Chord Overstreet) after he graduates from McKinley. EW has an exclusive behind the scenes look at the episode, which is also a musical tribute to Billy Joel, airing Thursday, Nov. 21 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Posted November 18 2013 — 9:00 AM EST
- Kanye West debuts new track, '30 Hours'
- Bobby Cannavale really didn't want to be in 'Snakes on a Plane'
- Pick your perfect rom-com boyfriend
- How the 'Fuller House' set came to life
- Meet the new suitor of 'UnREAL,' played by B.J. Britt — exclusive
- Emily Blunt saddles up for 'My Little Pony' movie
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Scandal' star Katie Lowes on THAT sex scene