Last season on Parks and Recreation, the men of Pawnee wound up at Lucas Oil Stadium as part of Andy’s dream bachelor party. In the first of Thursday’s back-to-back episodes (8 p.m., NBC), our gang returns to the home field of the Indianapolis Colts, and this time the women are playing along too. As part of the NFL’s campaign to promote one hour a day of physical activity for children, Leslie (Amy Poehler) arranges for 100 Pawnee kids to meet the Colts players. What happens when Leslie hits the field with wide receiver Reggie Wayne, April (Aubrey Plaza) encounters quarterback Andrew Luck, and Donna (Retta) is approached by linebacker Robert Mathis? Click below to find out.
Posted November 18 2013 — 1:20 PM EST
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'