Last season on Parks and Recreation, the men of Pawnee wound up at Lucas Oil Stadium as part of Andy’s dream bachelor party. In the first of Thursday’s back-to-back episodes (8 p.m., NBC), our gang returns to the home field of the Indianapolis Colts, and this time the women are playing along too. As part of the NFL’s campaign to promote one hour a day of physical activity for children, Leslie (Amy Poehler) arranges for 100 Pawnee kids to meet the Colts players. What happens when Leslie hits the field with wide receiver Reggie Wayne, April (Aubrey Plaza) encounters quarterback Andrew Luck, and Donna (Retta) is approached by linebacker Robert Mathis? Click below to find out.
Posted November 18 2013 — 1:20 PM EST
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Adele's '25' surges past 3 million in sales in the U.S.
- Hear Adele's '25' as a four-minute mash-up because you deserve it