Last season on Parks and Recreation, the men of Pawnee wound up at Lucas Oil Stadium as part of Andy’s dream bachelor party. In the first of Thursday’s back-to-back episodes (8 p.m., NBC), our gang returns to the home field of the Indianapolis Colts, and this time the women are playing along too. As part of the NFL’s campaign to promote one hour a day of physical activity for children, Leslie (Amy Poehler) arranges for 100 Pawnee kids to meet the Colts players. What happens when Leslie hits the field with wide receiver Reggie Wayne, April (Aubrey Plaza) encounters quarterback Andrew Luck, and Donna (Retta) is approached by linebacker Robert Mathis? Click below to find out.
Posted November 18 2013 — 1:20 PM EST
- Will Forte on that surprise celebrity cameo in 'Last Man on Earth'
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight