Last season on Parks and Recreation, the men of Pawnee wound up at Lucas Oil Stadium as part of Andy’s dream bachelor party. In the first of Thursday’s back-to-back episodes (8 p.m., NBC), our gang returns to the home field of the Indianapolis Colts, and this time the women are playing along too. As part of the NFL’s campaign to promote one hour a day of physical activity for children, Leslie (Amy Poehler) arranges for 100 Pawnee kids to meet the Colts players. What happens when Leslie hits the field with wide receiver Reggie Wayne, April (Aubrey Plaza) encounters quarterback Andrew Luck, and Donna (Retta) is approached by linebacker Robert Mathis? Click below to find out.
Posted November 18 2013 — 1:20 PM EST
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers