Last season on Parks and Recreation, the men of Pawnee wound up at Lucas Oil Stadium as part of Andy’s dream bachelor party. In the first of Thursday’s back-to-back episodes (8 p.m., NBC), our gang returns to the home field of the Indianapolis Colts, and this time the women are playing along too. As part of the NFL’s campaign to promote one hour a day of physical activity for children, Leslie (Amy Poehler) arranges for 100 Pawnee kids to meet the Colts players. What happens when Leslie hits the field with wide receiver Reggie Wayne, April (Aubrey Plaza) encounters quarterback Andrew Luck, and Donna (Retta) is approached by linebacker Robert Mathis? Click below to find out.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!