Miley Cyrus sang “Wrecking Ball” to close out this year’s American Music Awards. If you were primed for some madness following her Twitter-imploding Thicke-deconstructing vaguely-nude performance at the VMAs, you may have been a bit disappointed. Oh, it looked crazy: Miley performed with a giant cat floating onscreen in the background, which at one point started crying in zero-gravity. But the singer herself was relatively unadorned, singing the break-up song without even a hint of twerking. Watch the performance below:
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Posted November 24 2013 — 11:31 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters