TLC kinda-sorta reunited at this year’s American Music Awards, as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas performed their ’90s megahit “Waterfalls.” Replacing the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was Lil Mama, who actually played Left Eye in the recent TLC biopic. The result was a performance that sat somewhere between reunion and homage – or heresy, depending on your perspective. Watch video of the performance below:
Posted November 24 2013 — 11:21 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters