TLC kinda-sorta reunited at this year’s American Music Awards, as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas performed their ’90s megahit “Waterfalls.” Replacing the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was Lil Mama, who actually played Left Eye in the recent TLC biopic. The result was a performance that sat somewhere between reunion and homage – or heresy, depending on your perspective. Watch video of the performance below:
Posted November 24 2013 — 11:21 PM EST
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool,' worshipping his daughter, and more
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos