TLC kinda-sorta reunited at this year’s American Music Awards, as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas performed their ’90s megahit “Waterfalls.” Replacing the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was Lil Mama, who actually played Left Eye in the recent TLC biopic. The result was a performance that sat somewhere between reunion and homage – or heresy, depending on your perspective. Watch video of the performance below:
Posted November 24 2013 — 11:21 PM EST
- The 10 most influential pop culture moments since 1990
- 'Nashville': Lennon and Maisy on 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye'
- Matt Bomer dishes on getting naked for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'Wolf by Wolf' author Ryan Graudin shares an excerpt and reveals plans for a sequel -- exclusive
- See how special effects helped bring 'Sicario' to life
- 'Toy Story 4' release delayed a year
- '12 Monkeys': Check out the first season 2 footage