TLC kinda-sorta reunited at this year’s American Music Awards, as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas performed their ’90s megahit “Waterfalls.” Replacing the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was Lil Mama, who actually played Left Eye in the recent TLC biopic. The result was a performance that sat somewhere between reunion and homage – or heresy, depending on your perspective. Watch video of the performance below:
Posted November 24 2013 — 11:21 PM EST
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour