TLC kinda-sorta reunited at this year’s American Music Awards, as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas performed their ’90s megahit “Waterfalls.” Replacing the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was Lil Mama, who actually played Left Eye in the recent TLC biopic. The result was a performance that sat somewhere between reunion and homage – or heresy, depending on your perspective. Watch video of the performance below:
Posted November 24 2013 — 11:21 PM EST
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!