Creator Robert Kirkman and star Andrew Lincoln promised the final eight epiosdes of season 4 will kick The Walking Dead into high gear: The survivors are scattered and on the run in the wake of The Governor’s Pyrrhic attack on the prison (that’s right: no more prison!). Here’s AMC’s trailer teasing up the zombie hit’s return on Feb. 9:
Posted December 2 2013 — 11:01 AM EST
- Will Forte on that surprise celebrity cameo in 'Last Man on Earth'
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight