Creator Robert Kirkman and star Andrew Lincoln promised the final eight epiosdes of season 4 will kick The Walking Dead into high gear: The survivors are scattered and on the run in the wake of The Governor’s Pyrrhic attack on the prison (that’s right: no more prison!). Here’s AMC’s trailer teasing up the zombie hit’s return on Feb. 9:
Posted December 2 2013 — 11:01 AM EST
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!