• Inside Llewyn Davis lead Oscar Isaac is set to join fellow Julliard classmate Jessica Chastain in A Most Violent Year. Isaac is replacing Javier Bardem (reportedly over a disagreement about the script) in the film, which tells the story of a man who immigrates to the U.S. and works his way up to become a successful businessman. Set in 1981 in New York, the movie will deal with citywide corruption. The Wrap also reports that Stanley Tucci is a potential for the film, which J.C. Chandor (All Is Lost) will direct. Isaac currently has three thrillers in post-production: Mojave with Garrett Hedlund, The Two Faces of January with Kirsten Dunst, and Ex Machina with Domhnall Gleeson. [THR]
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Posted December 3 2013 — 9:05 PM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'