• Inside Llewyn Davis lead Oscar Isaac is set to join fellow Julliard classmate Jessica Chastain in A Most Violent Year. Isaac is replacing Javier Bardem (reportedly over a disagreement about the script) in the film, which tells the story of a man who immigrates to the U.S. and works his way up to become a successful businessman. Set in 1981 in New York, the movie will deal with citywide corruption. The Wrap also reports that Stanley Tucci is a potential for the film, which J.C. Chandor (All Is Lost) will direct. Isaac currently has three thrillers in post-production: Mojave with Garrett Hedlund, The Two Faces of January with Kirsten Dunst, and Ex Machina with Domhnall Gleeson. [THR]
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Posted December 3 2013 — 9:05 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'