With The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug now in theaters, it’s imperative, first of all, that you know the proper pronunciation of ‘Smaug.’ Never fear: EW’s Anthony Breznican covers that with director Peter Jackson in the interview clip below. The chat is a part of EW Radio’s Hobbit special, which will be replaying on SiriusXM Channel 105 throughout the weekend. Jackson says Breznican was the first reporter to ever ask him where he would have split the films had there only been two. Listen below for the answer.
Posted December 13 2013 — 12:30 PM EST
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers