With The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug now in theaters, it’s imperative, first of all, that you know the proper pronunciation of ‘Smaug.’ Never fear: EW’s Anthony Breznican covers that with director Peter Jackson in the interview clip below. The chat is a part of EW Radio’s Hobbit special, which will be replaying on SiriusXM Channel 105 throughout the weekend. Jackson says Breznican was the first reporter to ever ask him where he would have split the films had there only been two. Listen below for the answer.
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!