Steven Yeun is crossing networks and genres for a good laugh: The Walking Dead star has recorded a guest role on American Dad, EW has learned. Yeun will play Charles, the assistant to Vincent, whose parents were murdered in the last installment of animated comedy’s saga known as “The Golden Turd.” The episode featuring Yeun, who also voices a character on Nickelodeon’s The Legend of Korra, will air later this season on Fox.
Posted December 17 2013 — 12:00 PM EST
- 'The Good Place' star D'Arcy Carden on that Janet twist
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' boss talks quick death and new life
- RZA slams Azealia Banks for her Russell Crowe assault claims
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Torrey DeVitto says goodbye to Melissa Hastings
- Josh Gad boards Kenneth Branagh's 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Box Office Preview: 'Madea,' 'Jack Reacher' Battle for No. 1
- 'Miss Peregrine's' author to pen second trilogy