Dot-Marie Jones, best known to Glee fans as Coach Beiste on Fox show, married her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, in Los Angeles Saturday night, People reports. The couple had invited friends to their home for a holiday party, then revealed they had gathered them for the ceremony. The pair got engaged in October; it’s the first marriage for Jones and the second for Casteen.
Posted December 22 2013 — 11:19 AM EST
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'