Dot-Marie Jones, best known to Glee fans as Coach Beiste on Fox show, married her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, in Los Angeles Saturday night, People reports. The couple had invited friends to their home for a holiday party, then revealed they had gathered them for the ceremony. The pair got engaged in October; it’s the first marriage for Jones and the second for Casteen.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!