Season 4 of Downton Abbey finally begins in the U.S. on Jan. 5, and to celebrate, Entertainment Weekly editor Jess Cagle sat down with stars from the show for a SiriusXM Town Hall chat that will premiere Dec. 24 at 6 p.m. ET on EW Radio (SiriusXM Channel 105). It will be available on demand immediately after it airs and will also replay throughout the week. Below are two sneak peeks with Hugh Bonneville (the Earl of Grantham) discussing how Matthew’s death affects both Mary and the family’s estate, and Laura Carmichael sharing what’s ahead for Lady Edith.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation