Season 4 of Downton Abbey finally begins in the U.S. on Jan. 5, and to celebrate, Entertainment Weekly editor Jess Cagle sat down with stars from the show for a SiriusXM Town Hall chat that will premiere Dec. 24 at 6 p.m. ET on EW Radio (SiriusXM Channel 105). It will be available on demand immediately after it airs and will also replay throughout the week. Below are two sneak peeks with Hugh Bonneville (the Earl of Grantham) discussing how Matthew’s death affects both Mary and the family’s estate, and Laura Carmichael sharing what’s ahead for Lady Edith.
Posted December 23 2013 — 9:00 AM EST
- Matt LeBlanc to host 'Top Gear' for another two seasons
- Drake releases short film 'Please Forgive Me'
- What to Watch: Stephen Colbert goes live to mock the debate
- 'Simpsons' season premiere has coincidental Arnold Palmer reference
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost