Season 4 of Downton Abbey finally begins in the U.S. on Jan. 5, and to celebrate, Entertainment Weekly editor Jess Cagle sat down with stars from the show for a SiriusXM Town Hall chat that will premiere Dec. 24 at 6 p.m. ET on EW Radio (SiriusXM Channel 105). It will be available on demand immediately after it airs and will also replay throughout the week. Below are two sneak peeks with Hugh Bonneville (the Earl of Grantham) discussing how Matthew’s death affects both Mary and the family’s estate, and Laura Carmichael sharing what’s ahead for Lady Edith.
Posted December 23 2013 — 9:00 AM EST
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!