Not to be confuse with the long-gestating Stretch Armstrong movie, Joe Carnahan’s latest comedy-thriller stars Patrick Wilson as the titular chauffeur put through the paces by his billionaire boss (Chris Pine, with a ZZ top beard). Brooklyn Decker, Ed Helms, Jessica Alba, James Badge Dale, and Ray Liotta fill out the bill.
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations