Not to be confuse with the long-gestating Stretch Armstrong movie, Joe Carnahan’s latest comedy-thriller stars Patrick Wilson as the titular chauffeur put through the paces by his billionaire boss (Chris Pine, with a ZZ top beard). Brooklyn Decker, Ed Helms, Jessica Alba, James Badge Dale, and Ray Liotta fill out the bill.
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Adventures in Babysitting': Watch the exclusive first trailer for Disney's '80s revival
- Oscars Secret Ballot: Industry insiders reveal their votes
- 'American Idol': See why Fantasia & La'Porsha got a standing ovation
- Watch Melissa McCarthy start a Girl Scout war in NSFW trailer for 'The Boss'
- 'X-Files' first look: The Lone Gunmen return!
- '11.22.63': James Franco says playing a time-traveler is 'discombobulating'
- TV Jukebox: 6 songs to remember from TV this week