Not to be confuse with the long-gestating Stretch Armstrong movie, Joe Carnahan’s latest comedy-thriller stars Patrick Wilson as the titular chauffeur put through the paces by his billionaire boss (Chris Pine, with a ZZ top beard). Brooklyn Decker, Ed Helms, Jessica Alba, James Badge Dale, and Ray Liotta fill out the bill.
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kenny Chesney and Pink share longing duet 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Gwyneth Paltrow is consciously uncoupling from Goop
- How the mysterious world of gymnastics inspired Megan Abbot's new book
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive photos of Negan's victims fighting back
- Stars celebrate Hillary Clinton after powerful DNC speech
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead' S2 to feature 'worst onscreen death in history'
- Andy Grammer on writing for his third album: 'I'm having a blast'