Not to be confuse with the long-gestating Stretch Armstrong movie, Joe Carnahan’s latest comedy-thriller stars Patrick Wilson as the titular chauffeur put through the paces by his billionaire boss (Chris Pine, with a ZZ top beard). Brooklyn Decker, Ed Helms, Jessica Alba, James Badge Dale, and Ray Liotta fill out the bill.
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton