Not to be confuse with the long-gestating Stretch Armstrong movie, Joe Carnahan’s latest comedy-thriller stars Patrick Wilson as the titular chauffeur put through the paces by his billionaire boss (Chris Pine, with a ZZ top beard). Brooklyn Decker, Ed Helms, Jessica Alba, James Badge Dale, and Ray Liotta fill out the bill.
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA
- Giorgio Moroder compacts his entire album into one music video
- NBC announces casting call for Dorothy in 'The Wiz Live!'