No more prison! After two seasons of prison-based key art, AMC’s The Walking Dead has ditched the penitentiary. The survivors are scattered in the wake of the Governor’s self-destructive attack in the winter finale. The teaser poster for the February return has Rick and Carl on train tracks. The tagline says “don’t look back,” and we understand what that means in this post-prison context, but it’s also terrible zombie apocalypse advice. You should always be looking back!
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!