No more prison! After two seasons of prison-based key art, AMC’s The Walking Dead has ditched the penitentiary. The survivors are scattered in the wake of the Governor’s self-destructive attack in the winter finale. The teaser poster for the February return has Rick and Carl on train tracks. The tagline says “don’t look back,” and we understand what that means in this post-prison context, but it’s also terrible zombie apocalypse advice. You should always be looking back!
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:09 PM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!