No more prison! After two seasons of prison-based key art, AMC’s The Walking Dead has ditched the penitentiary. The survivors are scattered in the wake of the Governor’s self-destructive attack in the winter finale. The teaser poster for the February return has Rick and Carl on train tracks. The tagline says “don’t look back,” and we understand what that means in this post-prison context, but it’s also terrible zombie apocalypse advice. You should always be looking back!
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:09 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles