No more prison! After two seasons of prison-based key art, AMC’s The Walking Dead has ditched the penitentiary. The survivors are scattered in the wake of the Governor’s self-destructive attack in the winter finale. The teaser poster for the February return has Rick and Carl on train tracks. The tagline says “don’t look back,” and we understand what that means in this post-prison context, but it’s also terrible zombie apocalypse advice. You should always be looking back!
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:09 PM EST
- Jewel announces new album
- Vicious Brothers to direct script by writer of 'You're Next,' 'The Guest'
- Check out behind-the-scenes footage from 'Bad Blood' music video
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!