No more prison! After two seasons of prison-based key art, AMC’s The Walking Dead has ditched the penitentiary. The survivors are scattered in the wake of the Governor’s self-destructive attack in the winter finale. The teaser poster for the February return has Rick and Carl on train tracks. The tagline says “don’t look back,” and we understand what that means in this post-prison context, but it’s also terrible zombie apocalypse advice. You should always be looking back!
Posted January 2 2014 — 12:09 PM EST
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the ways this has been the summer of Dave Grohl
- Justin Bieber wants Tyler Perry to play him in a TV show about his life
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!